Live 95.9 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Live 95.9 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Slater & Marjo in the Morning, Mike Heck in the Afternoon, John Tesh at night, the Friday Night Throwback Throwdown and much more are available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device."
Setting up Live 95.9 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Live 95.9. Tap on the station logo to get to the Live 95.9 skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the Live 95.9 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, listen to Live 95.9."
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: Mike.Heck@townsquaremedia.com