Live & Local Results of the 2018 Boston Marathon
Today is the day where the blood, sweat and tears used in preparation for the 2018 Boston Marathon are paid off.
The Berkshires' Hit Music Station Live 95.9 and Berkshire Running Center are teaming up to track all of our local runners as they embark on this amazing journey. We will keep you up to date on the action starting at 1 p.m.
You can also watch the action throughout the day online.
Follow along on this page throughout the afternoon as we will continuously update this page as each of the Berkshire County runners cross the finish line. Go get 'em!
Berkshire County Runners and Results for the 2018 Boston Marathon
- John Kemp - 50, Sheffield - Finished in 3:28:00
- Matt Kinnaman - 57, Lee - Finished in 3:50:37
- Paul Gage - 47, Cheshire - Finished in 3:25:14
- Jake Eberwein - 52, Dalton - Finished in 3:29:19
- Abigail Wright - 23, Pittsfield - Finished in 3:09:42
- Edward Culver - 43, Lenox - Finished in 4:22:33
- Ken Bilodeau - 56, Becket - Finished in 3:40:21
- David Wilson - 56, Lanesborough - Finished
- Tami Grady - 45, Pittsfield - Finished in 3:57:39
- Joseph Gwozdz - 63, Cheshire - Finished in 4:15:20
- Nicole Shepardson - 43, Lenox - Finished in 3:54:41
- Carmel Kushi - 49, Pittsfield - Finished in 4:04:51
- Jennifer Bell - 52, Dalton - Finished in 3:54:57
- Allison Lassoe - 55, Sheffield - Finished in 5:19:41
- Elizabeth St Clair - 59, Williamstown - Finished in 4:10:46
- Mary Kennedy - 59, Williamstown - Finished in 4:31:20
- Henry Art - 73, Williamstown - Finished in 5:12:40
- Nicole Armbrust - 43, Williamstown - Finished in 3:56:07
- Cassie Lincoln - 24, Clarksburg - Finished in 4:29:23
- Jacqueline Lemieux - 51, Williamstown - Finished in 6:11:27