America’s Most Popular Beer
Marjo and I were talking about America's most popular beer this morning. Although I do enjoy an ice cold IPA, usually, my go to is a Bud Light or Miller Lite.
Be it that people are drinking less alcohol or just buying more craft beers, sales of most domestic beers are slightly down; however, they still rule in the U.S. Here are the top 5, according to newser.com.
- Bud Light shipping 33 million barrels of beer in 2017 (down 6.2% from 2016).
- Coors Light (16.5 million barrels, down 4.1%).
- Budweiser (13.3 million barrels, down 7.5%).
- Miller Lite (13.1 million barrels, down 2.8%).
- Corona Extra (8.7 million barrels, up 3.6%.)
Bud Light recently ran ads attacking Miller Lite for having corn syrup in its beer. Dilly Dilly.