BFAIR Hiring For Positions That Fit Your Schedule
BFAIR is hiring for rewarding Full-time, Part-time, and Relief positions throughout North and Central Berkshire County.
A national and state-accredited human service agency, they help people with disabilities and their families in a variety of ways. Whether it’s fiscal responsibility, partnerships in the community, creating a safe and healthy environment, or helping find career opportunities and advancement, BFAIR impacts the lives of others each and every day.
Whether you’re looking for a set schedule or something flexible, BFAIR has a position for you. There is a schedule for every lifestyle with excellent benefits, generous PTO and enhanced hourly rates.
- Residential: Full-time, Part-time and Relief positions for all shifts throughout North and Central Berkshire – $16 starting hourly rate
- Employment Services: Part-time Employment Coach and Vocational Support Staff
- Day Programs: Full-time Developmental Specialist positions at their two locations
- Community Living: In-home care throughout Berkshire County
- Clinical: Full-time and Part-time In-Home Behavior Specialist providing support to children with autism and their family.
- Family and Individual Support: Full-time Outreach Support Counselor
- Finance: Full-time Bookkeeper II position with payroll and accounts payable duties
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License
- Authorized to work in the United States
Benefits (for employees scheduled to work 30+ hours weekly):
- Group and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care
- 403b Plan
- Educational Assistance
Don’t wait to start your new career, apply today on the BFAIR website.