Vital Roles in a Vibrant Community
Have you been searching for a rewarding career that makes a daily impact on the individuals and families in the Berkshires?
The mission of Berkshire Health Systems (BHS) is to advance health and wellness for everyone in our community in a welcoming, inclusive, and personalized environment.
If you want to reach out, give back, and play a vital role in an organization that strives to provide the best for our community every day, there is an opportunity at BHS that’s right for you. They are seeking like-minded, community-focused individuals to join their growing team.
Working at Berkshire Health Systems, you will be part of a sophisticated healthcare community that is nationally recognized for quality and safety. BHS's recent recognitions include:
- Leapfrog Group Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade A; Berkshire Medical Center; Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Fall 2021, and Spring 2022
- Leapfrog Group Top Teaching Hospital; Berkshire Medical Center; 2020 and 2021
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award; Fairview Hospital; 2020 and 2021
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation Healthcare Equality Index LGBTQ+ Healthcare Equality Top Performer; Berkshire Medical Center and Fairview Hospital; 2022
- The Chartis Group Critical Access Top Hospital; Fairview Hospital; 2022
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) 5-Star Rating; Fairview Hospital
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) 4-Star Rating; Berkshire Medical Center
Taking care of BHS team members and patients alike are top priorities at BHS. They offer a variety of engagement programs and benefits to help support staff as they do the important job of caring for our community. BHS offers a robust employee wellness program, free in-person and online mental health counseling, generous paid time-off, and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and 403(b) retirement plans.
BHS has careers available in both clinical and non-clinical areas. It doesn’t matter if you are looking to enter the healthcare field for the first time or if you are an experienced clinician looking to advance your career. The BHS human resources team will help you find a position that will meet your goals!
- RN's, LPN's, MA's and nursing assistants
- Pharmacy technicians, med techs (clinical lab scientists), surgical technicians, and x-ray technicians
- Customer service representatives
- Physical therapists
- Respiratory therapists
- Dietary aides
- Security guards
Don’t Know Where to Start?
If you’re interested in learning more, but don’t know where to start, the BHS human resources team is available to help! Ask questions, learn about opportunities, and explore a new career.
All you need to do is fill out this quick form indicating your areas of interest, and BHS will call you!