Can You Identify These 10 Vacant Former Pittsfield Businesses?
Pittsfielders...how well do you know your city? How many of the following locations can you identify? Some of these spots have been vacant for a long time, some just recently.
There will be a clue with each photo, and the answer key is after the gallery.
1. HINT: Once a popular Chinese spot on Dalton Avenue
2. HINT: Small bar on Peck's Rd.
3. HINT: Chain sandwich place on Wahconah St.
4. HINT: Kid-friendly sports venue on Dalton Avenue
5. HINT: Restaurant on Peck's Rd.
6. Historic old bar on Dalton Avenue
7. HINT: Liquor store on upper North Street
8. HINT: Grocery store on Dalton Avenue
9. HINT: Bar and grille on Seymour St.
10. HINT: Bar on East St.
1. Debbie Wong's
2. Sportsman's Club
4. Ken's Bowl
6. The Elbow Room
7. K&K Liquors
8. Price Rite
9. Friend's Bar and Grille
10. The Home Plate
LOOK: Here is the richest town in each state
LOOK: The Most Famous Actor Born Every Year