Can You Identify These 5 Summer Songs?
The morning trivia challenge seems to be a big hit on Slater and Marjo In The Morning. We are often asked in public, "Hey what was the answer to the trivia question this morning?"
So here's something kind of fun to do... Can you identify these 5 summer songs in less than 5 seconds each based on some lyrics? Try it! For the answers scroll past the questions after you answer.
1. "Standin' on your mama's porch, you told me that you'd wait forever"
2. "And it's two bare feet on the dashboard, young love in an old Ford"
3. "Yeah I got on sneaks but I need a new pair, cause basketball courts in the summer got girls there"
4. "It's a cruel, (it's a cruel), cruel summer, now you're gone"
5. "I was like, good gracious, ass is bodacious"
1. Bryan Adams "Summer of '69"
2. Kenny Chesney "Summertime"
3. Will Smith "Summertime"
4. Bananarama "Cruel Summer"
5. Nelly "Hot In Herre"