Make A Difference In Your Community With A Job At Clinical and Support Options
Looking to make a difference in your community? Do it while earning a competitive wage and enjoying generous benefits and a healthy work-life balance from Clinical and Support Options.
This non-profit community behavioral health agency is looking to add the following human services professionals to their Pittsfield clinic:
- Outpatient Clinician - Requires clinical master's degree and license (or license eligibility)
- Integrated Services Manager - Requires clinical master's degree, license, and supervisory experience
- Family Support Services Supervisor - Requires clinical master's degree and supervisory experience
- Family Support Clinician - Requires clinical master's degree and experience working with children
- Family Support Worker (Case Manager) - Requires clinical bachelor's degree and experience working with children
These are immediate, permanent positions that offer competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including full-coverage health and dental insurance, paid time off (vacation, personal, sick, and holidays), a 403(b) retirement savings plan, an employee referral bonus program, regular in-house training and professional development opportunities with free CEUs, and voluntary supplemental insurances including short and long-term disability, cancer, accident and life. CSO also partners with a premier employee assistance program and offers personal cell phone plan discounts.
Ready to submit your application? Click the button below to get started.