Kids Eat Free; Pittsfield’s Summer Meal Program
As the school years end, the City of Pittsfield has released their summer meal program calendar, free for all Pittsfield children, 18 and Under.
The program runs from June 19 to August 23, Monday through Friday and meals will be served at several different locations throughout the city:
- Morningside Community School, Burbank St. - Breakfast 8:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m., Lunch 12:30 p.m. to 1p.m.
- Conte Community School, West Union Street - Breakfast 8:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m., Lunch 12:30 p.m. to 1p.m.
- Dower Square, 253 Wahconah Street - Lunch Only 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- First United Methodist Church, 55 Fenn Street - Lunch Only 12:00 p.m.to 1 p.m.
- Brattlebrook Village, April Lane - Lunch only, 12:30 p.m. to 1p.m., June 24 through August 16
- Boys and Girls Club, Melville St - Breakfast 7:30 a.m. to 8:15 a.m., Lunch 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., June 24 through August 16
- Pittsfield's Farmers Market, The Common First St - Saturdays only 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 22 through August 17
In addition, staring the week of July 8, activity groups will be held once a week at the following locations:
- Mondays at Conte Community School
- Tuesdays at Morningside Community School
- Wednesdays at Dower Square
For more information on the programs available visit Pittsfield.net