Slater’s Top 5 Best And Worst Halloween Candy
Ok, it's that time of year again, time to talk HALLOWEEN CANDY! Here's my lists...
- Mounds bars. I mean Almond Joy, Mounds' brother, is tolerable, but Mounds bars have just TOO MUCH coconut, right? I feel ya just chew and chew...
- Raisinets. There is only one thing worse than a raisin, and that's a raisin covered in chocolate.
- Bit-O-Honey. Individually wrapped, super chewy, ugly colored, less than 2% honey filling ripper outers.
- Candy Corn. Pure sugar, and tastes nothing like corn, but a marshmello and vanilla mix. Just nasty.
- Circus Peanuts. Stop me if you've heard this before, but these things are just terrible. Although, I kinda like the smell of them.
- Skittles. Colorful and delicious, although it can rough up your tongue!
- Kit Kat Bars. Simple and crunchy, gimme a break!
- Sour Patch Kids. You will have inflamed taste buds after eating a bag, but they're great!
- Peanut M & M's. I stress, the peanut part, regular M and M's are way too plain and boring.
- Snickers. This candy bar has it all! With the perfect ratio of chocolate, peanuts, nougat, caramel, Snickers is sure to satisfy.
Here's details on this year's downtown trick-or-treat.