Slater’s Top 5 Best And Worst Halloween Candy
Downtown Pittsfield Trick-or-Treat was last week; however, on Wednesday (Oct. 31) night kids will have another chance to collect more candy!
We all remember ringing doorbells for hours on Halloween night hoping for your favorite candy and trying to avoid your least favorite. Well here we go...
- Mounds bars. I mean Almond Joy, Mounds' brother, is tolerable, but Mounds bars have just TOO MUCH coconut, right?
- Raisinets. There is only one thing worse than a raisin, and that's a raisin covered in chocolate.
- Atomic Fire Balls. Individually wrapped, super hard sugar balls with a think layer of spicy cinnamon! Hate 'em. Big Red gum is awful too.
- Candy Corn. Pure sugar, and tastes nothing like corn, but a marshmello and vanilla mix. Just nasty.
- Circus Peanuts. Stop me if you've heard this before, but these things are just terrible. Although, I kinda like the smell of them.
- Skittles. Colorful and delicious, although it can rough up your tongue!
- Kit Kat Bars. Simple and crunchy, gimme a break!
- Sour Patch Kids. You will have inflamed taste buds after eating a bag, but they're great!
- Peanut M & M's. I stress, the peanut part, regular M and M's are way too plain and boring.
- Snickers. This candy bar has it all! With the perfect ratio of chocolate, peanuts, nougat, caramel, Snickers is sure to satisfy.