Here’s Where You Can Find Harpoon Dunks Porter In The Berkshires
Last week we revealed that Harpoon Brewery and Dunkin Donuts had teamed up for the ultimate New England collaboration, Harpoon Dunkin' Porter. Yes, Dunkin' Donuts Beer.
This special release will only be around for a limited time, so I took the liberty of calling around a few places to see who had it.
- Zen's on Tyler Street had less than case left, but could be getting more.
- Berkshire Wine and Liquor on Tyler Street sold out of four cases in three days, but expects to get more in this afternoon.
- Spirited on Holmes Road
- George's Liquors on Elm Street
- Liquors Inc on Dalton Avenue
- Hashim's on West Housatonic Street
If you're heading out and want to try the new beer while you're out to eat, I know of a few restaurants that will be carrying it.
- Roasted Garlic on West Housatonic Street has it on tap!
- Patrick's Pub on Park Square will have it on draft next week