Marjo & Slater Spend the Day at Miraval Berkshires
Marjo and I recently took a break from the "Slater & Marjo in The Morning” show to get some rest and relaxation at Miraval Berkshires Resort and Spa in Lenox. We cannot say enough about this place. It was a well-needed break from the intensity of life with some hours totally off the grid.
We took advantage of some of the amazing spa services, sampled many delicious and healthy food options, did yoga, meditation, took a pottery class, relaxed in the hot tub, and Marjo even took a conscious cocktail class!
You have probably heard us gushing on the radio show about the magnificent experience at Miraval Berkshires and the good news is you can enjoy it too, with a special package just for Berkshire County residents! Just click the link below to find out how you can enjoy a day at Miraval Berkshires for only $175.
- 25% off fee-based programs and spa service
- Welcome tote bag and reusable Miraval water bottle upon arrival
- Gourmet lunch in their Harvest Moon restaurant
- Enjoy complimentary smoothies, snacks, and specialty coffee drinks at The Roost from 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Unlimited participation in complimentary yoga, meditation, fitness classes, and wellness lectures until 5:00 pm. Spa services and fee-based activities can be reserved at an additional cost.
- Full access to Miraval’s extensive resort amenities, including the Body Mindfulness Center and the Life in Balance Spa, with saunas, hot tubs, and more than 100 treatments
Click here for more information and to sign up!
About the sponsor:
MIRAVAL BERKSHIRES-WELLNESS IN ALL SEASONS
Besides its rich history, Miraval Berkshires’ New England location is best known for its distinct seasonality. They’re there to help you stay in step with the changing seasons, and with the various stages of your life. Rest and restore in winter. Rejuvenate & renew in spring. Connect and create in summer. Reflect and reset in the fall. Mindful wellness is always in season at Miraval Berkshire