Contact Us

Saturday Morning Apartment Fire Displaces One Unit

According to a report from the Pittsfield Fire Department, this morning at 9:17am firefighters responded to 126 Union Street a two-story, two-unit apartment building for a report of smoke detectors sounding from one of the apartments.

Upon arrival, firefighters found smoke showing from a first-floor window. They were able to extinguish the fire that was located in a  first-floor bedroom. Additional members from Pittsfield Fire conducted a search of the building.

Although there was fire, smoke and water damage to the unit, there were no injuries associated with the fire. The Red Cross provided occupants of the damaged apartment with secondary temporary housing. The occupants of the other unit were allowed to remain.

According to the report, the cause of the fire was careless disposal of smoking materials.

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://live959.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here