Pittsfield Tyler St. Halloween Parade
Pittsfield's 74th annual Halloween Parade takes place this Friday, Oct. 26 at 7 PM. The parade route will begin on Tyler Street at the corner of Tyler and Smith streets and end at Woodlawn Avenue. This year’s parade is sponsored by Greylock Federal Credit Union.
The following is a list of participants you can see on Friday night.
- Berkshire County Sheriff's Office
- Elected Officials
- Pittsfield Fire Department
- Greylock Federal Credit Union
- Berkshire County Head Start
- Capeless Elementary
- Tyler Street Business Group
- Taconic High Drumline
- Crosby Elementary Marchers
- PHS and Taconic Float
- Morningside Community School Marchers
- Conte Marchers
- Cub Scouts Pack 20
- Egremont Elementary Marchers
- Allendale Elementary Marchers
- Whoopee-FM 103.3 and 100.1
- Canterella Dancers
- Live 95.9
- Williams Elementary
- Berkshire Snow Seekers
- Stearns Elementary
- Berkshire Blaze
- Dance Masters
- Gillette 1968 Cadillac Hearse
- Carpenter's Local 336
- Drury Marchers
- Eagle Santa Fund
- Pittsfield Parade Committee
The following roads will be closed beginning at 5 p.m.:
- Tyler Street from First to Pine streets.
- Burbank Street from First Street to Morningside Elementary School.
- Second Street from Orchard to Burbank Street.
The remainder of the route, Tyler Street from Pine Street to Woodlawn Avenue, will be closed at 6:30 p.m. The Woodlawn Avenue Bridge will be closed as well. There will be “no parking” on these streets after 5 p.m.
In addition, trick-or-treat in Pittsfield (citywide) is scheduled for 5:30-7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31. Please leave your lights on if you are participating in this event.
For more information, please contact Becky Manship, Recreation Activities Coordinator, at 499-9371 or email email@example.com