Pittsfield Early And Absentee Voting Information
The city of Pittsfield’s City Clerk’s Office has announced the following information pertaining to early and absentee voting in the city.
Early voting will be held during the following times in Room 101 at City Hall, located at 70 Allen St.:
• 9 a.m.-5 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 27.
• 8 a.m.-noon, Sunday, Aug. 28.
• 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday, Aug. 29-Thursday, Sept. 1.
• 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Friday, Sept. 2.
A person is eligible to vote by absentee ballot if they are a registered voter and will be unable to vote at the polls on Election Day for any one of the following three reasons:
• absence from the city during normal polling hours;
• physical disability preventing you from going to the polls; and
• religious beliefs.
Voters must first complete an early or absentee ballot application. The deadline to apply for a mail-in ballot is 5 p.m. Monday, Aug. 29.
Voters may choose to receive a ballot by mail or vote in person in the Registrar of Voters Office.
Early and absentee ballot application forms are available at the Registrar of Voters Office or can be downloaded here:
The office is open 8:30 a.m.- 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. For more information, please call 413-499-9460